October 30, 2022

Temple Manor - Strood

 

Temple Manor 

Date: October 2022

Location:  Medway

Public or Abandoned: Public

Demolished:  No

Tiktok Video


This was the first time I have been to temple manor in about 5 years I last went in  (2017) and I have to say it was great fun - I took my 2yr old there as it was part of the Halloween trail that we were doing ( you collect little bags) , inside the temple manor has not changed at all - but was dark due to the gloom of the weather outside, the staff was friendly and also very chatty, The site is very small but is well worth the visit when it open.


So it said that the temple manor was built in the 13th century, and it was said that the hall was provided for lodging for dignitaries who traveled between Dover and London, it was also a prime example of a medieval building 



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramsgate Tunnels - Kent