February 26, 2017

Mathew Riding School - Rainham ( Medway )


Date: Feb 2017 

Location: Medway  
Demolished: No


I went on a local exploration and stumbled upon an interesting building. The wind was constantly whistling through it, which gave me a spooky feeling. Although I didn't particularly enjoy being there, I wanted to cross it off my list as soon as possible. I had heard many horror stories about this place, which deterred me from visiting. I learned that the riding school had been closed down in the '90s due to poor road planning. It was built in memory of the owner's son. In 2009, a fire destroyed part of the building. Recently, in 2022, it seems that new owners have taken over the property. However, it is still unclear what will happen next. This building has an intriguing history.




























No comments:

Post a Comment

St Albans Cathedral - Hertfordshire.

  I stopped off at the St Albans Cathedral during my visit, and wow, it reminded me of something out of Harry Potter. The interior was stunn...