September 18, 2024

St Pauls Roman Catholic Church - Dover

 St Pauls Roman Catholic Church 


 Date: September 2024 

Location:  Kent 

                                                              Public or abandoned - Public. 



This lovely church was open as part of the Heritage Open Days, so I thought I'd have a look inside. I was blown away by how amazing the church looked inside and how pretty the stained glass was. Even though I'm not a believer in God, I still appreciate a good church. I love how pretty the stained glass and everything else look. The staff in the church were lovely, too.


The church was built in a Gothic style from 1867 to 1868 and is over 800 years old. Unfortunately, in 1987, it suffered an arson attack, causing significant damage.













No comments:

Post a Comment

St Mary the Virgin Church, Nonington