I had wanted to visit this place for years, but it had never been open. Then I saw that it was part of a heritage open day, so I jumped at the chance to go and have a look. I parked near a few other heritage sites I wanted to visit in Dover and headed to the Roman Painted House first. When I was inside, I was surprised at how cool it looked and how well it had been done. They made history fun to look at, and the best part was that entry was free!
ππ¬π π²πͺπ’π«π±π¦π«π€ π±π₯π’ π΄π¬π―π©π‘ ππ―π¬π²π«π‘ πͺπ’ - ππ―π¬πͺ ππππ«π‘π¬π«π’π‘ π±π¬ π±π¬π²π―π¦π°π± ππ©ππ π’π° - ππ³π’π―πΆπ±π₯π¦π«π€ π΄π¬π―π±π₯ π‘π¬π π²πͺπ’π«π±π¦π«π€
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
St Albans Cathedral - Hertfordshire.
I stopped off at the St Albans Cathedral during my visit, and wow, it reminded me of something out of Harry Potter. The interior was stunn...
-
Monty battle Hq Date: May 2021 Location: Reigate Public or Abandoned: abandoned Demolished: Yes I came across this deep shelter in Ap...
-
I met up with another local explorer, who I believe was the one who told me about this place. We headed into the play park and jumped the fe...
-
I'm starting to get into urban exploring and looking around my local area for new locations to explore. Recently, I stumbled across an o...








No comments:
Post a Comment