September 21, 2024

St Mary the Virgin, Lydden

 St Marys The Vergin 


Date: September 2024 

Location:  Kent 

                                                              Public or abandoned - Public.


I visited a church on the way to Lydden and found it to be the creepiest church I have ever been to. Firstly, the scarecrow was in bad shape, and there was no signal in the area, which was unusual for me as I normally get a signal. I felt like I was in a horror film, but the church itself was really cute and well-kept. I have to admit, I left within 10-15 minutes as the place really creeped me out.


This church is listed as grade 2. It is said that the church dates back to around the 12th century but was restored between 1866 and 1899. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

lost village of dode - Kent