August 30, 2026

St John the Evangelist, Ickham Kent

St John The Evangelist

This was one of the first places on my list that I wanted to visit that day. The drive there wasn’t bad, and the weather was really nice. However, I felt a bit out of place because the town is small, and it seems like everyone knows one another. I did get some odd looks when I parked and walked to the church, but honestly, that kind of stuff doesn’t bother me at all.

Once inside the church, I didn’t spend much time looking around, as most churches tend to look similar. However, some have unique features, and while some are well-kept, others are left run-down.
This church was really pretty inside, even though it was small, and it had some really cool features.












No comments:

Post a Comment

St John the Evangelist, Ickham Kent

St John The Evangelist This was one of the first places on my list that I wanted to visit that day. The drive there wasn’t bad, and the weat...