As Mini Me and I were on our way to Chilling Windmill, I came across a pillbox. I pulled up right outside it, got out of the car, and took a quick look. Like most pillboxes, it had a similar layout, but this one featured an interesting platform.
Most Type 24 pillboxes were constructed between June 1940 and 1941 and were primarily used during the war.
ππ¬π π²πͺπ’π«π±π¦π«π€ π±π₯π’ π΄π¬π―π©π‘ ππ―π¬π²π«π‘ πͺπ’ - ππ―π¬πͺ ππππ«π‘π¬π«π’π‘ π±π¬ π±π¬π²π―π¦π°π± ππ©ππ π’π° - ππ³π’π―πΆπ±π₯π¦π«π€ π΄π¬π―π±π₯ π‘π¬π π²πͺπ’π«π±π¦π«π€
September 27, 2026
buckland Lane PILLBOX (TYPE 24) - Chillenden Kent
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Draper mill - Margate
I have wanted to visit this windmill for a long time after seeing a friend of mine go there. Recently, I happened to be in Margate, so I d...
-
Monty battle Hq Date: May 2021 Location: Reigate Public or Abandoned: abandoned Demolished: Yes I came across this deep shelter in Ap...
-
I met up with another local explorer, who I believe was the one who told me about this place. We headed into the play park and jumped the fe...
-
I'm starting to get into urban exploring and looking around my local area for new locations to explore. Recently, I stumbled across an o...




No comments:
Post a Comment