June 27, 2015

Cramond Island - Edinburgh


There was one place I always wanted to explore while in Edinburgh, and I finally got the chance to visit it—the island located on the shores of Cramond. The place itself is amazing; it is said that there used to be a farm on the island to support the people who lived there.

The island is not very big, and you can easily walk around it in a day, but you need to keep the tide times in mind. You can walk out to the island when the tide is low, as they have redone the path to make it accessible. Always remember to check the tide times before crossing.



















































































No comments:

Post a Comment

St Albans Cathedral - Hertfordshire.

  I stopped off at the St Albans Cathedral during my visit, and wow, it reminded me of something out of Harry Potter. The interior was stunn...