July 25, 2024

The Harrow Inn - Kent

 The Harrow Inn 

                                   
                                           Date:  july 
                                           Location: Kent
                                           Abandoned or Public : Abandoned
                                           Delmoished:  No 


I recently visited a place that was on my list of planned explorations. After a failed attempt at exploring another location, my friends and I decided to check out this place. Surprisingly, it was wide open and easy to access, despite being abandoned for over 4 years. The exploration took about an hour, and although I took over 100 photos, I only ended up keeping a small section of them.


The pub closed down in 2020 due to the pandemic, and a number of staff members walked out. It's rumored that those who stayed found the pub to be grimy and dirty. The pub has a long history, dating back to the 17th century, and is currently up for sale for £1 million.







































No comments:

Post a Comment

St Mary the Virgin Church, Nonington