September 27, 2026

St Mary Magdalene C Of E Church - Gillingham

I have always wanted to visit this church for some reason. After years of walking past it and wondering what it looked like inside, I discovered that it was open for the annual Ride and Stride event. I took this opportunity to see the church, and I'm glad I did because it is so beautiful inside.

This church is over 100 years old and is mentioned in the Domesday Book. It is also Grade II listed. Some, if not most, of the stained glass windows are over 100 years old. Since 2019, the church has also opened its space for coffee mornings.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

St Mary Magdalene C Of E Church - Gillingham

I have always wanted to visit this church for some reason. After years of walking past it and wondering what it looked like inside, I discov...