March 12, 2024

St Mary the Virgin, East Worldham

 St Mary the Virgin 

                                           

  

                                          Date: March   
                                           Location:  Hampshire
                                           Abandoned or Public : public 
                                           Delmoished: NO

I visited a church that I wasn't particularly interested in, but I enjoyed taking a look inside. Its little church with interesting architecture caught my attention. I didn't stay too long since I was more interested in the other church we visited. This one was just a quick stop as we happened to be in the area.

I learned that like most churches in the area, this one is also a Grade 2 listed building and dates back to the 13th century. Interestingly, the church can be used for weddings if someone is interested in booking it for such an occasion..












No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramsgate Tunnels - Kent