March 20, 2024

Salt Lane Air-raid shelter - Cliffe - Medway

 Salt Lane Air-raid shelter 


                                            Date: March   
                                           Location:  Medway 
                                           Abandoned or Public : public 
                                           Delmoished: NO


I have visited this place before, but I wanted to go back and make a video for my TikTok. While I was there, I decided to take some new photos of the place. To be honest, nothing has really changed in the air-raid shelter, except for some graffiti. There isn't much known about the history of the shelter, but it is said that it was possibly used for the people who worked at the cement plant.



 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramsgate Tunnels - Kent