March 13, 2018

Zero Station - Hollingbourne

Hollingbourne Zero Station


date 11-03-2017
Location - Hollingbourne

I received the location for Hollingbourne Zero Station from a friend, but I have to say, I will never go there again. First of all, it was slightly difficult to find, and secondly, there were SPIDERS! I really dislike spiders, so this is definitely not a place I would recommend. Once inside, it was interesting to see the site, as these kinds of places are rare nowadays. There was also a geocache inside, which was a nice surprise. The information I found indicated that this zero station was operated by women and was built with a design similar to a shallow bunker. It contained two rooms and an escape tunnel













No comments:

Post a Comment

St Albans Cathedral - Hertfordshire.

  I stopped off at the St Albans Cathedral during my visit, and wow, it reminded me of something out of Harry Potter. The interior was stunn...