February 26, 2017

Mathew Riding School - Rainham ( Medway )

Matthew riding school 

Date: Feb 2017 
Location: Medway  
Public or Abandoned: Abandoned 
Demolished: No


I went on a local exploration and stumbled upon an interesting building. The wind was constantly running through it, which gave me a spooky feeling. Although I didn't particularly enjoy being there, it was a location that I wanted to cross off my list as soon as possible. I had heard many horror stories about it, which put me off from going.

I learned that the riding school was closed down in the '90s due to poor road planning. The school was built in memory of the owner's son. In 2009, there was a fire that destroyed a part of the room.

Recently, in 2022, there seem to be new owners of the building. However, it is unknown what is going to happen next. This building has an interesting history.- 

























No comments:

Post a Comment

citadel battery Dover - Kent