October 31, 2025

Malmo Castle - Sweden

 Malmo Castle 


Date October | Location Sweden |  Open to the public.


During our visit to Malmo for a concert, we decided to check out the castle since it was only a 20-minute walk from where we were staying. The entry fee was very affordable, costing us around £6. The castle itself was small, but it was quite interesting to explore. It offered a glimpse into how the Swedish people lived in the past and the purposes of their castles and forts. We spent a good few hours wandering through the castle, looking at the exhibits and reading about its history.



So this castle was built in 1526 to 1539 , and it is a medical castle, 






























 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Draper mill - Margate

  I have wanted to visit this windmill for a long time after seeing a friend of mine go there. Recently, I happened to be in Margate, so I d...