December 19, 2021

The Grove Air Raid Shelter - Watford

 Grove air-raid shelter 

Date:   December 2021

Location: Watford

Public or Abandoned:  Abandoned

Demolished:  No

Youtube Video :



I finally got round to finally getting into the grove air-raid shelter after failing a few times before in 2019 & 2020 ( believe it or not I was stood next to just didn't believe it was them ) why my panter and daughter waited outside I took a nose inside - I have to say I'm not a fan of being in locations on my own anymore - I was surprised though how big this place was from the outside it just looks like a small common air-raid shelter.


I can't really find much online about these air-raid shelters, apart from that they had a code name "Project X" and the shelter was apparently built in December 1941 made up of all different shapes and sizes - it said that there was only one surviving block left.


over all the explore was a look little explore.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramsgate Tunnels - Kent