April 21, 2021

Hawkinge(1) Airfield Battle HQ - Hawkinge kent


 Hawkinge(1) Airfield Battle HQ 

Date:   April 2021

Location: Hawkinge

Public or Abandoned: Abandoned

Demolished:  No

Youtube Video Yes





 After seeing some of my friends do this battle HQ I hopped on to google & found where it was located ( I also just doubled check with my friends who had been to make sure it was the right pin )


We hopped in the car and drove down to Hawkinge once we got there it was pretty simple to park up and walk to where we were going ... needless to
Say I wasn’t impressed by the number of stinging nettles there was

Once climb in ... I climb down the ladder ( Doggy as hell ) into a small room .. and then into another room that was flooded! Was a-okay mooch but something I wouldn’t go to again, I also believe we found a room that possible could be a generator room too?

it is said that these are the few remaining buildings of the old battle HQ.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramsgate Tunnels - Kent