Railway Street Gas Station
For many years as a kid, I used to walk past this place on my way to and from school, always wondering what it was. When it first became abandoned, I wasn't into urban exploration until late 2013, when I started my exploring journey. One day, while walking to town, I thought I would finally check it out, as it had previously been used for pop-up car washes.
The exploration turned out to be really simple, and I won't lie—it was much bigger inside than I expected! From the outside, it looked so small. This was my first time exploring a place like this, and I had a lot of fun. Plus, the fuel prices were incredibly low! My biggest worry was getting caught since it was right on a main road, but fortunately, I never did.
I assume it was also an MOT centre back in the day, but I have no idea for sure. Another challenge with this location is that its history is hard to come by; not many people know the background of the place, although many have memories of filling up their cars there in the '90s.

















No comments:
Post a Comment