August 28, 2023

Historic dockyard Visit 1 - Chatham Medway

Historic Dockyard 

Date: August 2023 
location: Medway 
Abandoned or Public: Public 
Delmoished: No 


Although I live near the dockyard, I haven't had the chance to explore it until recently. Usually, I only visit for events. However, in August, I brought my three-year-old to the dockyard to explore the boats, submarines, and other rooms. We initially thought we had enough time, but we ended up running out of time. We plan to go back to explore the boats and the rope room. My child particularly enjoyed the Submarine tour, which requires booking when you enter the main dockyard. 

The dockyard has a rich history and has been used for various purposes, including as a university and for film and television sets like "Call the Midwife" and documentaries..








































No comments:

Post a Comment

citadel battery Dover - Kent