January 02, 2023

St Matthew Infant School - borstal

St Matthew Infant School - borstal


Date:   Jan 2023

Location:  Bostal Medway

Public or Abandoned:  Abandoned

Demolished:  No


2014 report

Back in 2014, I visited the primary school but it was sealed apart from the hall across the Road, I finally got around to getting into the main building in 2023
The exploration was pretty simple and easy with no issue at all, Knowing the school and area pretty well makes things a lot easier, I drive past this prob a few times a month and have pretty much watched the school decline
Funny enough the side I did back in 2016 had no access but I'm glad I finally managed to see it all
History:
it is said that in 2005 the school closed down due to it merging with another school near. it was also said in 2007 the building was put up for auction.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramsgate Tunnels - Kent