I'm not very familiar with this air-raid shelter, but it is the only one still standing in the area. These shelters were built to protect locals during air raids. This particular shelter is quite small and easily accessible; I simply had to move the gate to walk inside. It doesn’t extend very far..
ππ¬π π²πͺπ’π«π±π¦π«π€ π±π₯π’ π΄π¬π―π©π‘ ππ―π¬π²π«π‘ πͺπ’ - ππ―π¬πͺ ππππ«π‘π¬π«π’π‘ π±π¬ π±π¬π²π―π¦π°π± ππ©ππ π’π° - ππ³π’π―πΆπ±π₯π¦π«π€ π΄π¬π―π±π₯ π‘π¬π π²πͺπ’π«π±π¦π«π€
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
St Michael's Church - St Albans
This little church was not part of our original plans; we just happened to be passing by and decided to stop and take a look. Inside, the ch...
-
Monty battle Hq Date: May 2021 Location: Reigate Public or Abandoned: abandoned Demolished: Yes I came across this deep shelter in Ap...
-
I met up with another local explorer, who I believe was the one who told me about this place. We headed into the play park and jumped the fe...
-
I'm starting to get into urban exploring and looking around my local area for new locations to explore. Recently, I stumbled across an o...










No comments:
Post a Comment